WHO WE ARE
SwipeSense is a healthcare technology company on a mission to eliminate harm and waste in medicine. Hospitals use our platform to prevent infections, make better use of their equipment, and improve the patient experience.
We believe in the power of data and partner with hospital teams to provide them with insights to sustain positive behavior change and deliver a predictable patient journey. We value relentless experimentation, a locked-arms attitude, and a shared purpose to improve the future of healthcare.
Our vision is to be the safety platform for hospitals with a growing number of applications such as hand hygiene compliance improvement, asset tracking, and nursing insights.
WHO WE NEED
We are looking for an experienced National Account Executive who has exceptional skills in managing long and complex sales cycles (12-18 month). The ideal candidate would have experience in Healthcare sales, working with multiple stakeholders and decision makers.
As a National Account Executive you guide prospects through the sales process. You focus on developing strong connections with clients by being authentic and transparent, and use your interpersonal skills to negotiate contracts which achieve targeted objectives.
- Quota achievement and ownership: Identify, qualify and close new customer opportunities.
- Sales Strategies: Plan and execute effective sales strategy required to progress deals through the process.
- Pipeline: Maintain and accurately forecast necessary pipeline to support quota achievement year over year.
- Achievement of deals: Advance opportunities efficiently and with a sense of urgency through the sales cycle.
- Executive Relationships / Network: Build and maintain executive and key customer relationships through the C-Suite to build trust, personal brand and close deals.
- Develop and lead solution focused customer presentations, including coordinating the involvement of all necessary internal team members.
- Ownership: Responsible for the creation and negotiation of customer proposals and master service agreements for sales opportunities.
- Ensure positive communication and collaboration with key internal team members; use resources effectively and tactfully to maximize success of your opportunities and ultimately, your region.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree a plus
- 8+ year of direct healthcare sales experience in technology, software (health systems or other business applications), services, and/or medical devices. Experience with SaaS preferred.
- Disciplined use of a formalized sales methodology: e.g. The Complex Sale, Target Account Selling, Power-Base Selling, Challenger.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, and virtual presentation tools; Zoom, Teams, Google.
- 50% - 75% travel within an assigned region.
- Executive presence and influencing skills; excellent negotiation skills and the ability to discuss economic, industry trends and to consistently close sales.
- Superior communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) especially the ability to present concepts and articulate value in a clear concise manner.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to build positive, productive, and effective professional working relationships with internal teams and external partners.
- Value-based / consultative selling style.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing long and complex sales cycles typically defined as 12 to 18 months with multiple stakeholders, decision-makers and influencers at multiple levels.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of creativity and innovation, with integrity, respect and commitment to team.
Please note: position is full-time with travel. Candidates must be a US Citizen, or a foreign citizen with a required work visa.