WHO WE ARE
SwipeSense is a healthcare technology company on a mission to eliminate harm and waste in medicine. Hospitals use our platform to prevent infections, make better use of their equipment, and improve the patient experience.
We believe in the power of data and partner with hospital teams to provide them with insights to sustain positive behavior change and deliver a predictable patient journey. We value relentless experimentation, a locked-arms attitude, and a shared purpose to improve the future of healthcare.
Our vision is to be the safety platform for hospitals with a growing number of applications such as hand hygiene compliance improvement, asset tracking, and nursing insights.
WHO WE NEED
Customer-centricity is at the heart of your performance. You are passionate for process, rigor, and thrive working in a highly strategic and data-informed environment. You have a continuous improvement mindset; driven to understand ‘why’ and able to suggest ideas to improve the current environment in a constructive manner. You think critically before acting.
You are comfortable interfacing with customers at the C-Suite level. You will own monitoring and reporting on progress against critical implementation and product lifecycle milestones. You are able to raise interdependent issues/concerns that may impact deliverables.
You subscribe to and promote a culture of collaboration, where knowledge and skills are shared to facilitate efficient and timely delivery of our customer commitments.
As an Implementation Project Manager, you will be responsible for oversight and management of product implementations and life cycles at hospitals and healthcare systems across the country. Attention to detail will be critical to your success. Success will be measured by your ability to align, and deliver against, customer and product requirements; resulting in on-time and high-quality implementations.
- Manage new customer implementation process from sales hand-off to program launch; ensuring a smooth transition to Customer Success
- Primary contact for new customers, providing information and collecting requirements related to the implementation
- Drive cadenced customer planning and status meetings throughout the implementation
- Develop, maintain, and monitor implementation schedules
- Communicate across varying seniority with customer stakeholders
- Deliver implementation and product lifecycle status reporting
- Coordinate with the Field Services and Customer Success to schedule key implementation milestones (installation, trainings, etc)
- Ensure all customer-owned activities are completed ahead of an installation to safeguard the efficiency and success of on-site field resources during the installation
- Facilitate service of technical issues throughout the implementation
- Manage expectations and escalations for both customers and internal teams
- Other duties as assigned.
- PMP and/or SCRUM master CSM Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience working in client services (preference towards implementation experience)
- Implementing Integrations with Healthcare IT Systems using standards-based interfaces such as HL7, FHIR a plus.
- EMR/Clinical Workflow design experience is a plus e.g., Orders, Observation, Encounter, Condition, Procedure, Resource scheduling, Billing resources, etc
- Experience implementing within a beta partner or New to Market environment
- Minimum 2+ years of experience utilizing project management techniques to complete measurable business deliverables against customer activity (i.e. project planning, execution, monitoring, etc)
- Ability to manage multiple implementations simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PPT)
- Experience using Salesforce to record and monitor customer activity preferred
- Experience using task and resource management software (i.e. Jira, Asana, Trello, Smartsheet, Wrike, MS tools) preferred
- Critical thinker; stays ahead of the implementation project team by identifying risks before they become problems
- Effective communicator when meeting, messaging, and presenting to customers
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player, with strong time management & prioritization skills
- Ability to manage a demanding workload, competing priorities & tight deadlines
- Experience working at the intersection of Business Development, Customer Operations and Engineering to execute customer initiatives is preferred (i.e. project/product teams, business analysts, etc)
- Comfortable with ad hoc travel 15% of the time to enable a quality customer experience
Please note: position is full-time exempt position either located in Chicago or remote. Candidates must be a US Citizen, or a foreign citizen with a required work visa.