PRIMARY ROLE: The Regional VP of Sales is a hunter in the healthcare jungle, infectiously passionate, and driven to win. Successful candidates will be self-motivated and excited to join a dynamic start-up where you can really make an impact selling an innovative technology.
- Scrub the market for new leads; build a strong pipeline of potential opportunities
- Don’t sit passively in the waiting room: Engage and establish trust with key stakeholders in hospitals finding the fastest way to get in front of the C-suite
- Conduct compelling and engaging product demonstrations via web or in-person in order to position relevant SwipeSense product features that solve large-scale hospital inefficiencies
- Drive the full sales cycle and strategic direction of the market
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing structures; project manage the deal to close
- Self-start; deliver numbers that exceed expectations and hit quotas
- Wash, rinse, repeat: Stay diligent in your efforts. Problem solve. Get creative!
- Minimum five years of top sales performance within the healthcare arena
- Strong network of hospital contacts; ability to quickly cultivate new relationships
- Ability to elevate conversations to the C-suite in healthcare
- Grit, hustle, and an infectiously positive attitude
- Energized by challenges and competition
- Ability to travel approximately 60%
Please note: position is full-time, based in the greater Chicagoland area. SwipeSense offers a competitive compensation package including stock options and excellent medical and dental benefits. M/F/D/V