WHO WE NEED
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our healthcare customers. At SwipeSense, we build products that help save lives, and in turn you should be excited to imagine and integrate best-practices for optimizing outcomes both for our customers and the patients they serve. We are looking for team members who are wholly devoted to fostering cooperation, learning and coordination between product adoption and customer experience functions.
Customer-centricity is at the heart of your performance. You are passionate for process, rigor, and thrive working in a highly strategic and data-informed environment. You have a continuous improvement mindset; driven to understand ‘why’ and able to suggest ideas to improve the current environment in a constructive manner. You think critically before acting.
You are comfortable interfacing with customers at the C-Suite level and you are able to raise interdependent issues/concerns that may impact deliverables.
You subscribe to and promote a culture of collaboration, where knowledge and skills are shared to facilitate efficient and timely delivery of our customer commitments.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be responsible for managing an assigned book of business to ensure maximum client retention. The renewal of your accounts is dependent upon your ability to understand and measure the client's desired outcomes, ensure a strategy is in place to meet those desired outcomes, and maximize usage, adoption, and performance to drive optimal value.
This is a remote position based out of Charlotte, NC.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with accounts and key customer stakeholders
- Collaborate with customer leadership to define, then drive, key metrics per customer’s goals and expectations
- Increase utilization of SwipeSense products at customer locations
- Analyze critical ROI data and develop methods of feedback and targeted improvement plans to ensure customer desired outcomes are achievable
- Forecast, monitor, and communicate progress for key customer metrics
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly customer initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Actively communicate product updates and relevant features to customers in order to set expectations and manage the customer experience
- Identify and grow expansion opportunities within assigned customer base; collaborating with the sales teams to achieve the sale
- Monitor and execute contract renewals in a predictable cadence and communicate at risk accounts for escalation
- Discover customer pain points, then advocate for them internally to influence product changes
- Support customer requests and issue escalations as needed
- Document support requests to influence engineering and support content roadmaps
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience, specifically as a Customer Success Manager or in a sales-related function requiring account management and renewals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- SaaS, IoT, or related tech experience required, healthcare experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on their needs
- Ability to manage a demanding workload, competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent listening, negotiation and virtual presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Preference to experience using Salesforce to record and monitor customer activity
- Comfortable working with Excel is a plus
- Ability to travel regionally up to 65% of the time (NC, TN, KY, WV, VA)
Please note: position is full-time. SwipeSense offers competitive compensation, stock options and excellent medical and dental benefits. M/F/D/V