WHO WE ARE
SwipeSense is a healthcare technology company on a mission to eliminate harm and waste in medicine. Hospitals use our platform to prevent infections, make better use of their equipment, and improve the patient experience.
We believe in the power of data and partner with hospital teams to provide them with insights to sustain positive behavior change and deliver a predictable patient journey. We value relentless experimentation, a locked-arms attitude, and a shared purpose to improve the future of healthcare.
Our vision is to be the safety platform for hospitals with a growing number of applications such as hand hygiene compliance improvement, asset tracking, and nursing insights.
WHO WE NEED
You’re an experienced installation supervisor within technology who can effectively manage on-site third-party teams. You have strong network connectivity knowledge and are comfortable operating hand tools to ensure scope of work is complete while on-site with our customers. Attention to detail will be critical to your success.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will work closely with customer teams to ensure a smooth customer installation. The SwipeSense face of installation, you will ensure installations are completed on-time and with minimal impact to our customer’s workflows.
- Responsible for executing and monitoring field activity and individuals during on-site work orders; ensuring a timely and high-quality work order
- Support on-site training effort in conjunction with internal customer teams, training appropriate customer staff on product maintenance once initial customer installation is complete.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of our existing hardware and software
- Primary point of contact on-site between internal teams and customer; you are the technical advisor on-site as it relates to networking, testing and troubleshooting the system
- Independent and quality completion of site assessment survey during installation planning with the goal of optimizing system locations and functions for platform implementation.
- Responsible for identifying installation risks/challenges ahead of an installation; collaborate with Director of Field Services to engineer a solution and mitigate risks
- Responsible for mitigating issues during a work order, reconcile the best course of action with the Director of Field Services; consider business priorities, customer relationships and consequences.
- Recommend process changes to improve field performance
- Install and connect all devices as defined by facility assessment
- Exercise best effort to ensure all devices are configured correctly and online prior to exiting customer location
- Associate’s degree preferred with a minimum of 2-4 years experience in a related field
- Experience supervising hands-on team
- Experience in healthcare settings interacting with frontline hospital staff is preferred
- Professional etiquette with experience interacting directly with customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate network connectivity knowledge
- Skilled in operating and maintaining handheld power tools
- Ability to travel up to 100% of the time
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to independently manage personal time and deadlines
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to pass hospital credentialing process (receiving up to date immunizations)
- Must be able to expense personal travel for weekly reimbursement
Please note: position is full-time, remote with up to 100% travel. Candidates must be a US Citizen, or a foreign citizen with a required work visa.