PRIMARY ROLE: SwipeSense is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR and administrative duties across the organization. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative and office management experiences. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of people-related functions and office operations.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: screening, interviewing and assessing candidates for positions across the company.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, and ensure alignment throughout the recruiting and onboarding process. Work with managers to build top talent pipeline and coach managers on recruiting trends and tools.
- Manage new hire experience from extending offer letters, to onboarding and new hire orientation to get them integrated into the company as smoothly as possible.
- Ensure office operations run seamlessly by overseeing office management including purchasing of office supplies, computer/software license management, coordinating with building management and selecting/managing office vendors.
- Sort incoming mail and coordinate pick-up of outgoing mail services.
- Answer and screen all incoming phone calls. Greet and direct all visitors to the office.
- Coordinate office events, annual gatherings, trade shows, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in an HR role, PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Excellent communication and follow-up
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to implement procedures in a fast-paced and evolving environment
Please note: position is full-time, based in our Chicago offices. SwipeSense offers a competitive compensation package including stock options and excellent medical and dental benefits. M/F/D/